Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Daybook


FOR TODAY...Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Outside my window...it's gray, rainy and cold again! But at least that means that we don't have to water the red maple trees we bought this weekend!

I am thinking...it's time to get my butt off the couch and do something!!! Hehehehe!

I am thankful for...the opportunity I had to see my family this weekend for my grandma's 70th birthday. That was really fun!

From our kitchen school room...more math today, work on our "My Body" unit (maybe start our Five senses lapbook)

From the kitchen...egg salad sandwiches for dinner, with fresh fruit. Yum!

I am wearing...black athletic shorts (why, I don't really know!), and an orange sweatshirt. Once again, it feels like a lazy Tuesday.

I am creating...a plan to spring clean the dining room/entry way. I'm done with the living room (it looks so good!!) and now it's time to move on.

I am going...nowhere.

I am reading...Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult. It is sooo good and I'm almost finished!

I am hoping...that the kids feel better soon. All three of them are sick! Boo!

I am hearing...kids coughing :(

Around the house...the dishes really need to be done (I couldn't get my act together yesterday so that room fell apart!), and more laundry needs to put in the washing machine and a few loads (see what I mean about not getting my act together yesterday!) need to be folded and put away! (See why I need to get off my butt and do something?!?!?!)

One of my favorite things...when my kids are playing nice together. (HINT, HINT, HINT!!!)

A few plans for the rest of the week:
1) Continue spring cleaning
2) Go to a planning meeting
3) Make doctor appointments if these phlegmy coughs don't start getting better!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...My Nana with her grandkids and great grandkids at her birthday party on Sunday (minus a few!). Happy Birthday Nana! We love you!


Visit The Simple Woman's Daybook for more Daybooks! Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Hi Kari! Your blog name caught my attention at the SWD site, & I'm so glad that I visited. I know that feeling of letting a day slip by without 'getting our act together', & how the next day is chaos because of it! I homeschool too, & I that takes up a big chunk of time. Your children are so adorable!! Have a blessed week Kari. Hugs!