Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Baller


My Micah loves balls! All kinds of balls! He likes to roll them, and throw them, and eat them! 


For Christmas he got this great play gym that has a basketball hoop, a football that rolls around and makes noise and a baseball that you hit with a bat and it goes around in circles. It lights up and makes noise, and he loves it! While the older two are laying down for quiet time it is our favorite toy to play with together. Today I decided to get out the camera and get some pics and some video of him playing with one of his favorite toys. So here's my future baller in action! 


(OK...can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?!?! My upload video button isn't on my Blogger toolbar anymore. All I have is an upload images button but it won't let me upload videos. I want to put this video up of Micah playing but I can't find it! HELP!!!!)

1 comment:

In Light of the Truth... said...

How can he be this big already??! Wow, time has flown!