Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already! I am trying today to get last minute presents, make sure we all have clean clothes to wear to Steven's grandparents tonight and my mom's tomorrow, and still enjoy the magic of the day! I love Christmas, but even more now that I have 2 children who are so excited! I don't think it's as much the presents they will be getting, they get to spend time with their family and they love that! I also love that we all can be together over the next few days.
I just wanted to put up a short post to say Merry Christmas to you all, because I know I won't be on for a few days. I hope the spirit of the Son of God will be with you all as you celebrate this most blessed holiday!
Remember, Jesus is the reason for the season!
May God bless you all!

No comments: